1. Title: Supercomputing and Artificial Intelligence at Mirpure University of Science and Technology and DICE Mega Event of Innovation and Entrepreneurship December 2017.
2. Title: Supercomputing System Architecture for High Performance Applications Department of Electrical Engineering, Capital University of Science and Technology Islamabad, on 1st of February 2017.
3. Title: Supercomputing System Architectures and Trends
University of Lahore, Gujrat Campus 2nd International Multidisciplinary conference (IMDC 2016), on 19th of December 2016
4. Title: Low Power Low Cost Supercomputing System
International Conference on Energy for Environmental and Economic Sustainability (ICEEES2016) Lahore (PK) on 22nd of October 2016
5. Title: A Workshop on High Performance Computing
Chenab Group of Colleges Gujrat Pakistan on 12th of August 2016
Dr. Tassadaq Hussain.
He is a permanent faculty member at, Riphah International University.
He did his Ph.D. from Barcelona-tech Spain, in collaboration with Barcelona Supercomputing Center and Microsoft Research Center.
He is a member of HiPEAC: European Network on High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation, Barcelona Supercomputing Center and Microsoft ResearchCentre Spain.
Until January 2018, he had more than 14 years of industrial experience including, Barcelona Supercomputing Centre Spain, Infineon technology France, Microsoft Research Cambridge, PLDA Italia, IBM Zurich Switzerland, and REPSOL Spain. He has published more than 50 international publications and filed 5 patents.
Tassadaq's main research lines are Machine Learning, Parallel Programming, Heterogeneous Multi-core Architectures, Single board Computers, Embedded Computer Vision, Runtime Resource Aware Architectures, Software Defined Radio and Supercomputing for Artificial Intelligence and Scientific Computing.